Increased productivity, reduced waste
The module of appropriation of equipment working hours (PDE) aims to facilitate the management of equipment, track working and non-working hours, and record production (own equipment and others) in construction works. Allows to compare rates, targets, predictions and periods. Generates daily information of production, thus providing a reference for comparison with the production target.
- Assists in better allocation of third party equipment reducing wasted warranty hours;
- Assists in reducing own equipment inactivity;
- Provides daily information of production without relying on land surveying;
- Enables fast tracking of production (planned vs. actual);
- Assists in increasing the productivity and efficiency of the work equipment;
- Provides, at any time, detailed information of working hours, losses and production for closing cost and analysis;
- Centralized typing screens for all equipment;
- Corrections screens with filters to adjust from the account cost, location and materials;
- Reports and file exportation to the measuring of subcontractors;
- Control reports for warranty hours;
- Reports with charts and family photos of equipment;
- Exportation of hours for other systems.